Today I have special order card I made for a sweet little 6 year old.
Request was for a pink or purple ukulele for a 6 year old with her name on it -- how did I do?
|I used my Spectrum Nori Glitter brush to make the flowers sparkler |
- Cricut Explore/ craft room
- Cart - Summer Love - (free with Cricut access)
- Tim Holtz alteration die - Tattered Flower Garden
- Pink jewelry cord
- Brads - lime green and lavender (stash)
- Adhesive - Tombow, liquid glass (CTMH), Scotch tape (to hold strings in place)
- Glitter brush - Spectrum Nori - Crystal clear glitter (love these)
- Cardstock - Anna Griffin ombre - pink
- Cardstock - Dr pink, Black, lavender, and lime green (stash)
- Cardstock - Purple glitter - The Paper Studio
- Printer - inside sentiment ("Rock on Princess! Happy Birthday")
Places I am sharing:
|Note: Ukuleles only have 4 strings!|
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.