The 4th of July weekend is almost here! Hope you all beautifully blessed and safe Holiday.
It is sunny and warm here so It seems like a great time for a Summer Wedding. Here are a few wedding cards... in Red, White, and Blue none the less (well, teal, but close enough).
|I saw these simple heart cards all over and wanted to try them.|
I think the Damask embossing gives it a touch of elegance.
- Cricut Explore in Design Space (for the hearts, bow tie, tags, and "Mr. and Mrs.")
- Cardstock (most likely CTMH in black, red, teal, and white))
- Black ribbon
- Sentiment comes from the Anna Griffin "Anna's Garden and Embellishments" Cricut cartridge
- Embossing folder (older one by Provo Craft)
- Die cut (for the label/tag on the white card) with my Cuttlebug
I think they came out very nice. What do you think?
Blogs and challenges I am posting these on:
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
God Bless and Happy Scrappin'!