The 4th of July weekend is almost here! Hope you all beautifully blessed and safe Holiday.
It is sunny and warm here so It seems like a great time for a Summer Wedding. Here are a few wedding cards... in Red, White, and Blue none the less (well, teal, but close enough).
|I saw these simple heart cards all over and wanted to try them.|
I think the Damask embossing gives it a touch of elegance.
- Cricut Explore in Design Space (for the hearts, bow tie, tags, and "Mr. and Mrs.")
- Cardstock (most likely CTMH in black, red, teal, and white))
- Black ribbon
- Sentiment comes from the Anna Griffin "Anna's Garden and Embellishments" Cricut cartridge
- Embossing folder (older one by Provo Craft)
- Die cut (for the label/tag on the white card) with my Cuttlebug
I think they came out very nice. What do you think?
Blogs and challenges I am posting these on:
- Craftin Desert Divas (Red, White and Blue Challenge)
- Little Scrap Pieces (Show it off Saturday)
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
God Bless and Happy Scrappin'!
Very pretty and creative! Thanks for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas Red, White and Blue Linky Party.ReplyDelete