This beautiful, shimmering, 3D, birthday card was made using Dimensional Scenes - Mermaid Tales
|I made it a easel card, added a gift card holder|
|I welded wording on to the frame and added and extra shell from Life's A Beach|
|Papers are laid out in "sync" order of cutting line-up|
For me, one of the most tedious parts is choosing all the papers. This project has eleven (11) different papers - most have a shimmering nature.
Blogs I am sharing on:
- Die Cutting Divas (Birthday Challenge #272)
- Cut it up (3D challenge #99) (be sure to check in next week for their #100 and blog candy)
- The Diva's that cut ...paper (Make it Glitter challenge)
- DL.ART (Summertime Challenge #183)
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut Design Space (access)
- Dimensional Scenes - Mermaid Tales (free with Cricut access)
- Papers: All Over Water print (NRN Designs), foiled wave, Glitzy Pastels, Pear paper, Cardstock
- Paper glaze (I used liquid glass from CTMH)
- Glue / tape runner
- Metallic sticker dots, brads, or bling
- Cuttlebug / die cut machine
- Happy Birthday die cut (I used Spellbinders Phrase Set one)
- Pop dots
Please feel free to PM if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to give you any info I can.
Thanks for looking, God bless and happy scrappin'