I love the way this turned out. My colors, theme, layout, and technique where all chosen based on some challenges I am entering this week. Please see list below for more info on these fun blogs.
I did two versions of the card. This first one you can see all the way thru the center of the deramcatcher and get a glimpse of the sentiment on the inside with just "dream" showing thru the opening.
On The next one you just see thru to the base card layer. Then I added the word dream to the bottom with a die-cut.
Which one do you like better? Leave a comment below, I'd like to know what you think.
Here are all the supplies I used (list below);
- Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum (mauve), Island Indigo (dark teal), Mint Maranon (minty teal), white, Gray wood grain (Cricut Faux Leather).
- Card base: I used one from Anna Griffin's new All About Kindness card kit (I thought it complimented my other colors well) (HSN)
- Anna Griffin's new cuttlebug embossing folder Feather Blanket
- Kaisercraft Dies & Stamps - Feathers (love it)
- Intricutz Dies by Couture Creations - Dream
- Inks: White Daisy and Slate (by CTMH)
- Gelly Roll- glitter roller by Sakura,
- Spectrum Nori - Spackle- Crystal Clear (love it)
- Lagoon and blush - both by CTMH
- Glue dot (from the dollar store!), ATG Tape roller, Tombow Tape runner, Liquid Glass (CTMH)
- Floss - White
- Cricut (for clear acrylic scallop circle - used to wrap the dreamcather) - had to multi cut
- Circle Cutter (thru front of card) - Mine is by Creative Memories - this is one of my oldest crafting tools (still good after 15 years with same blade)
Challenges I am entering this in:
- The Paper Player - sugarplum, indigo, mint color challenge (Closed 15 July)
- Mojo Monday - sketch challenge (Closes 17 July)
- 613 Avenue Create - bird or feather challenge - (Closes 16 July)
- Some one had a "use string with a die cut challenge" - does anyone know who that is this week?
God bless and happy scrappin'!