They have a very southwest feel to me so I added the Happy Birthday title for the Southwest cartridge along with arrows and chevrons from various carts (see below).
I welded the little fox to the base card so his tail would hand down past the edge. Then I extended the back of the card by welding a rectangle to the bottom. I really think this added interest to the card.
Inside of one says, "That's what the fox says". Inside of the other says, "I hope all your wildest dreams come true". I created the sentiment in Design Space and "flattened" to print, so no fussy gluing on the inside.
|Had a little glue ooze on this Gray card so I just traced the edges with my glitter gel roller.|
Challenges I am entering this in:
Simon Says Stamp: Flora or Fauna Monday Challenge (closes Sunday 17 July)
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes (Closes 20 July)
Crop Stop: Anything goes (closes 31 July)
Cartridges Used: (all cuts free with Cricut Access!)
- Woodland Whimsy Animals (fox)- Cricut Access Only
- When I was a Kid (cascading arrow heads horizontal on bottom)
- Southwest (title)
- Boho Graphic Iron-on (long arrows on top)
- Bits and Piece (card base with chevrons)
- Folk Art Festival (inside sentiment)
- Cricut Explore (required for Cricut Design Space and Cricut Access)
- Glue and tape runner
- Glitter gel pen
- Color Printer (for inside "flattened sentiment)
- Crisp White
- Burnt Orange or Terracotta
- Midnight Blue
- Deep Forest Green