I used five cartridges on this including one to make the "patterned" paper.
The pattern actually comes from Cricut Cartridge Word Collage. I flattened the coffee collage to print on to the outer cover in a light gold-beige color. I love the way it turned out - I think the print made it look like a designer end clutch!
I used Don Juan for the "thinking of you" cut but used Love You a Latte to replace the coffee cup that was originally on the cut. Thought the cup with the heart was much cuter.
I used Cricut posted board for the purse closure in a dust gold or champion. - cuts very well for non-detailed cuts.
The Crazy Cute Cards collection has several adorable cards. I will be sharing a steampunk one soon, so stay tuned. I added the "Love you a latte" cut from Just Because Cards on the outside of the gift card holder.
This will make a nice card for a friend , I'll just pop-in a Starbucks gift card and ready share a smile.
This cut also comes with an envelope.
Sizing: I ungrouped the gift card holder from the purse and envelope to resize.
- Gift card holder: 5.05 x 6.38
- Purse (largest part): 5.56 x 8.23
- Envelope: 9.65 x 7.17
Challenges I am entering this in:
- Craftin Desert Divas: Coffee challenge (closes Sunday 17 July)
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes challenge: (closes 17 July)
- DL. ART: July Anything goes: (Closes 17 July)
- Cut it up: Anything goes (100th Challenge) (closes 18 July)
- Cricut Explore
- Colored printer (or a light patterned paper)
- Cricut design space
- Cricut Cartridges:
- Crazy Cute Cards (Free with Cricut Access)
- Don Juan (discontinued I think but free with Cricut Access)
- Just Because Cards (free with Access)
- Love you a Latte (free with Access)
- Word Collage (free with Cricut access)
- Cardstock: coffee bean, brown sugar, cream, and small piece of red patterned paper
- Gold Poster Board: I used Cricut poster board (or heavy cardstock to make the closure more sturdy)
- Cricut mats -medium or heave (for poster Board), lite grip for cardstock/paper
- Strong glue to hold metallic poster board (I use Aleene's paper glaze)
- Tape runner (I use Tombow Permanent )
This came out so cute I love the colors you used somone will be real happyReplyDelete
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
This is really fun! The paper choices are perfect and the theme....well, what's better than coffee? Thanks for sharing and celebrating our 100th challenge with us at Cut It Up!ReplyDelete
What an adorable way to give a gift card!ReplyDelete
Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!
What a wonderful design for gift card holder. Love it! We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and we hope you can link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God’s Word in Jeremiah 32:17 which says, “‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”ReplyDelete
Just did a search for this cricut card. Yours came up. Love the changes. I hope I can figure it out and make something similar. Thanks fir sharingReplyDelete