I used five cartridges on this including one to make the "patterned" paper.
The pattern actually comes from Cricut Cartridge Word Collage. I flattened the coffee collage to print on to the outer cover in a light gold-beige color. I love the way it turned out - I think the print made it look like a designer end clutch!
I used Don Juan for the "thinking of you" cut but used Love You a Latte to replace the coffee cup that was originally on the cut. Thought the cup with the heart was much cuter.
I used Cricut posted board for the purse closure in a dust gold or champion. - cuts very well for non-detailed cuts.
The Crazy Cute Cards collection has several adorable cards. I will be sharing a steampunk one soon, so stay tuned. I added the "Love you a latte" cut from Just Because Cards on the outside of the gift card holder.
This will make a nice card for a friend , I'll just pop-in a Starbucks gift card and ready share a smile.
This cut also comes with an envelope.
Sizing: I ungrouped the gift card holder from the purse and envelope to resize.
- Gift card holder: 5.05 x 6.38
- Purse (largest part): 5.56 x 8.23
- Envelope: 9.65 x 7.17
Challenges I am entering this in:
- Craftin Desert Divas: Coffee challenge (closes Sunday 17 July)
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes challenge: (closes 17 July)
- DL. ART: July Anything goes: (Closes 17 July)
- Cut it up: Anything goes (100th Challenge) (closes 18 July)
- Cricut Explore
- Colored printer (or a light patterned paper)
- Cricut design space
- Cricut Cartridges:
- Crazy Cute Cards (Free with Cricut Access)
- Don Juan (discontinued I think but free with Cricut Access)
- Just Because Cards (free with Access)
- Love you a Latte (free with Access)
- Word Collage (free with Cricut access)
- Cardstock: coffee bean, brown sugar, cream, and small piece of red patterned paper
- Gold Poster Board: I used Cricut poster board (or heavy cardstock to make the closure more sturdy)
- Cricut mats -medium or heave (for poster Board), lite grip for cardstock/paper
- Strong glue to hold metallic poster board (I use Aleene's paper glaze)
- Tape runner (I use Tombow Permanent )