I put a sheer orange ribbon under the base of one hat with a black and white stitched ribbon and on the other an orange boa.
They each have the wobbly spider on the tip with bows. those spiders wiggle while you walk (or ride as witches do)
They each have décor sticks I spray-pained orange (over spray got on the driveway and my DH scrubbed it up for me) .
More Black Roses - Again I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge for the 3D flowers. On the top one I edged them with orange neon for a nice little spooky rose garden.
And the glow in the dark spiders for each (even under the rim that show when you have the hats on- Yieks!
For the "BOO" I have a base of Jumbo Polka Flowers from one set in Orange and the other in Black. On top of that I used an ornamental lace die in black, then a scalloped circle in orange glitter paper. The "BOO" letters and design base with cut in Cricut Design Space using a cut included with Circuit Access - from Home for the Holidays - Fall & Winter set. On the letter part of each, I used a clear sparkle pen.
They each have bows up the back side - princess witches I dare say! Love the Polka-dot ribbon (from the dollar store)!
|Now that's a good Diva Hat -don't ya think?|
Which Witch do you prefer? Love the comments, and please subscribe if you'd like to see more of my scraps come to life.
- Basic witch hats Dollar Tree)
- Ribbon (dollar Tree) - Orange sheer ribbon (5/8 in wide), Black polka-dot wire (2 1/4 in), Orange and Gold sheer (2 1/4 in)
- Ribbon Black and White stitched (had on hand I think from Sam Club a few years back)
- Ribbon - Black mesh (CTMH)
- Circut Air and Cricut Design Space
- Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH) and Home for the Holidays- Fall and Winter Cartridge
- Dies -- Ornamental Lace die (by Couture Creations), Scalloped Circle (by ?? not sure Diesire - crafters Companion, N Craft, or We R)
- Wobbly spiders (Michael's pick (came with 6)
- Glow in the dark spiders (Dollar Tree - 3 came with spider web)
- Glue gun and a ton on glue sticks
- Big Flowers - Jumbo Flowers (polka) by The Paper Studio
- Black Cardstock
- Décor Stick and orange spray paint (and a big piece of cardboard so you don't get over spray on the driveway that DH has to scrub up)
- Orange Glittered Cardstock (by The Paper Studio)
- Spectrum Noir sparkler - Crystal clear glitter pen (#love it!)
- Neon Orange sharpie
Challenges I am entering:
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes #156 (closes 23 Sep)
DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Garden #188 (closes 21 Sep)
Little Scraps and Pieces - Show it off Saturday (closes 25 Sep)
Scrappy Land - Anything Goes #49 (closes 18 Sep)
Die Cut Divas - (closes 30 Sep)
Crop Stop - Anything Goes #20 (closes 4 Oct)
God bless and Happy Scrappin'!
you are so creative LOVE THIS ONE!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.ReplyDelete
Such great detail! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.ReplyDelete
WOW, imaginative and really really COOL.ReplyDelete
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
WOW Kat!! These hats are amazing! So beautiful and so detailed!!! I cannot imagine the time it took to create these but wow, they are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥