I always love a good ole fashion Independence Day celebration.
Here are a few 4th of July cards I made for the shop in honor of our great nations independence and freedom. Let me know what you think.
- K&Company Air Force paper
- DCWV Seaside Yacht Stack
- Star shaped buttons
- Cricut Explore (only to cut out the sweet boy and girl flag vintage clip art and the "Happy 4th" words)
- CTMH stamp set (on inside of card and on envelopes - not shown)
- Ink Pads (edging)
- Cuttlebug Zigzag Rosette die for mandolins
- We R Memory keepers Envelope Punch Board (for boxalopes -not shown)
- Edge distresser (CTMH)
- Foam dots and adhesive (ATG gun and Tombow tape runner)
- The first 2 cards have an Anna Griffin card base
|Needed to make a "boxalope" for these
|Sharing this one on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge
|For the My Sheri Challenge
|Sharing on http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/
| I took the left overs from edges of the rosettes and lined them up
and glued them down (looks like ribbon in the photo above)
The Paper Players
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless (America) and happy scrappin'!