I always love a good ole fashion Independence Day celebration.
Here are a few 4th of July cards I made for the shop in honor of our great nations independence and freedom. Let me know what you think.
- K&Company Air Force paper
- DCWV Seaside Yacht Stack
- Star shaped buttons
- Cricut Explore (only to cut out the sweet boy and girl flag vintage clip art and the "Happy 4th" words)
- CTMH stamp set (on inside of card and on envelopes - not shown)
- Ink Pads (edging)
- Cuttlebug Zigzag Rosette die for mandolins
- We R Memory keepers Envelope Punch Board (for boxalopes -not shown)
- Edge distresser (CTMH)
- Foam dots and adhesive (ATG gun and Tombow tape runner)
- The first 2 cards have an Anna Griffin card base
|Needed to make a "boxalope" for these|
|Sharing this one on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge|
|For the My Sheri Challenge|
|Sharing on http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/|
| I took the left overs from edges of the rosettes and lined them up|
and glued them down (looks like ribbon in the photo above)
The Paper Players
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless (America) and happy scrappin'!