Here is a little card I made for a shower (and a challenge over at Dies R Us). I thought the baby with the teddy was to sweet.
This image, by Ruth Morehead, I imported to Cricut Design Space so it would do all the fussy cutting for me.
I pop doted the little guy and inked all the edges.
- Cartridge: *Sweet tooth boxes (sweet), Zooballoo (welcome), *Designer Calendar (baby),
- Papers- Cream, baby blue, medium blue (for "sweet"), Kraft also for (card base and envelope).
- Spellbinders - Borderabilities (for cards bottom edge)
- Adhesive - Pop dots, ATG tape runner, Glue
- Ink - brown for edging
- Printer (for clipart)
- Cuttlebug with embossing folder (don't know name - it is an older with out a name on it)
- Clip Art, D-3 Decoupage - Morehead Inc.
* Free with Cricut Design Space
Challenges I am entering this in:
- Dies R Us - Babies (closes 13 August)
- DLART - Anything Goes (closes 10 Aug)
- Little Scraps and Pieces - Show it off Saturday (closes 6 Aug)
- Tuesday Throwdown - New Addition (closes 9 Aug) (I Won Top 3!)
SO adorable and lovely design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BABIES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!ReplyDelete
Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.
Wonderful creation. Love the cut borders, embossing and all the the sweet baby images you used to frame the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing you creation with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will share more of your work in future challenges.ReplyDelete
DRU DesignTeam A
Stamping with K
Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.ReplyDelete
Tuesday Throwdown DT