Here is a little card I made for a shower (and a challenge over at Dies R Us). I thought the baby with the teddy was to sweet.
This image, by Ruth Morehead, I imported to Cricut Design Space so it would do all the fussy cutting for me.
I pop doted the little guy and inked all the edges.
- Cartridge: *Sweet tooth boxes (sweet), Zooballoo (welcome), *Designer Calendar (baby),
- Papers- Cream, baby blue, medium blue (for "sweet"), Kraft also for (card base and envelope).
- Spellbinders - Borderabilities (for cards bottom edge)
- Adhesive - Pop dots, ATG tape runner, Glue
- Ink - brown for edging
- Printer (for clipart)
- Cuttlebug with embossing folder (don't know name - it is an older with out a name on it)
- Clip Art, D-3 Decoupage - Morehead Inc.
* Free with Cricut Design Space
Challenges I am entering this in:
- Dies R Us - Babies (closes 13 August)
- DLART - Anything Goes (closes 10 Aug)
- Little Scraps and Pieces - Show it off Saturday (closes 6 Aug)
- Tuesday Throwdown - New Addition (closes 9 Aug) (I Won Top 3!)