As I type this I am enjoying the nice cool fall weather we finally have here in south Texas!
My latest craft fair project was this cute (yet spooky) BOO décor.
I took the basic wooden letters (on sale from Hobby Lobby) and witch doctored them up!
What do you think? (details bellow)
|peek at the back side|
- Carta Bella Halloween "Trick or Treat" - ( I love the vintage look and feel of this paper)
- Glitter gem spider stickers - Hobby Lobby - dangling from center of "B"
- Orange spray paint (base - sprayed around all edges (except bottom)
- Inks - black, brown, white (CTMH)
- Embossing powder on "Happy Halloween" tag (white and gold mixed - I used CTMH white and Recollections clear gold)
- Stamp "Happy Halloween" - CTMH - Perfect Fit-Halloween B1413
- Tag - Die cut from Hot off the Press - 10 Tags and Trims set
- Sandpaper, file, sanding block (for all edges after I glued the papers down)
- Glitter paper - by The Paper Studio
- We R Memory Keepers Alphabet die (for letters in "Trick or Treat" banner) had a really hard time trying to get theses to work right in my Cricut
- Circut (banners and skeleton face) - Access (not sue want carts) (cut banners and folded in half over backers twin)
- Bakers twine
- Mod Podge and Mod Podge brush (love their brand brushes work together perfectly!)
- Glow in the dark spider (Dollar Tree pack)
- Black and Cream Cardstock
- Ribbon (brown and cream stripped) - CTMH
- ribbon - Gold - Anna Griffin stash
- Embossing folder - Spider wed - Anna Griffin Seasonal Folders - Fall (embossed all the base paper with this before gluing down
Bitten by the Bug 2 - Halloween -(closes 24 October)
CropStop - Linky Party #21 Anything goes - (closed around 10 November)
Cut it Up - Challenge #107 Pumpkins (closes 27 October)
Dies R Us - Challenge #59 Fall / Halloween (closes 28 October)
Die Cut Diva's - Emboss (wet or dry - I did both) (Closes 31 October)
DL ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge 3190 - Halloween (Closes 28 October)
Little Scraps Piece - Show it Off Linky Party (Closes 22 October)
Simply Create Too - #120 Halloween (Closes 28 October)
Feel free to comment or ask question and God Bless and happy Scrappin'
Be Safe This Fall Ya'lll